1. Authorized uses. You may use this Website and display its content solely for your own private personal use. All commercial or other uses are strictly prohibited.
2. Assumption of Risk; No Consequential or Other Damages; Limitation of Liability. You will use and browse the Website at your own risk. Neither we nor any other person or entity directly or indirectly involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website assumes any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website and/or your downloading of any materials, text, images, data, video or audio from this Website. NO SUCH PERSON OR ENTITY SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH, RELATING TO AND/OR ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE WEBSITE.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties. Neither we nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website makes any representations about the suitability of the Website and/or its content or functionality for any purpose, nor that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL ASPECTS OF, AND CONTENT APPEARING ON, THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. You should check local laws for restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties under the circumstances.
6. Images of the Website. Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either our property or are being used with permission by us. Unauthorized use of such images by you may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. Your Conduct in Using the Website. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. You agree that you will not take any action that poses an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from our Website without our or the appropriate third party’s prior expressed written consent which we may grant or withhold at our sole discretion. You agree that you will not use any Web crawler, robot, spider, screen scraper, automated query program or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our Website pages or their content without our prior express written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our sole discretion.
8. Conduct of Website Visitors. We are under no obligation to monitor or review postings, transmissions, and/or the like on the Website, and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, omission, defamation, libel, slander, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, libelous, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We retain the right to remove any information placed on or sent to the Website and will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting or sending such information or materials.
9. Website Security Notice. We use reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of the Website; however, there can be no guarantee that such safeguards will always successfully prevent unauthorized alterations to the content or functionality of the Website. Therefore, we assume no liability or responsibility for any unauthorized alteration to the content or functionality of the Website.
10. Website Inaccuracies. We make no representations or warranties as to the Website’s accuracy. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all liability for the accuracy, completeness, or correctness of such information.
11. Off-Website Content and Links. We do not control and are not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages or any other sites linked to the Website. Linking to any other off-Website pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk. We make no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy of the content of any other website, nor as to its/their safety.
12. Dealings with Loan Source Providers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, loan sources found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such loan source. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, or as the result of the presence of such loan source or information concerning any given loan source on the Website.
13. International Matters. By accessing or using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country to which the United States has embargoed goods or trade, or on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. You further agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any and all costs, liabilities, losses or expenses arising from, or relating to, any asserted violation by you of any of the laws and administrative regulations of the United States relating to the control of exports of commodities and technical data.